Sweet & Spicey Mustard Drumsticks. The Sweet were also a force to be reckoned with in pure rock music terms too. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest, guitarist Andy Scott, and drummer Mick Tucker. Among its members were Mick Tucker. Последние твиты от Sweet (@sweet).
Define sweet. sweet synonyms, sweet pronunciation, sweet translation, English dictionary definition of sweet. the taste experience of sugar; a food rich in sugar; pleasing to the mind or feelings. You can cook Sweet & Spicey Mustard Drumsticks using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet & Spicey Mustard Drumsticks
- You need 4 of chicken drumsticks.
- You need 1 teaspoon of chili powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 2 tablespoons of honey mustard.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper,.
- Prepare of Rosemary leaves (garnish).
- Prepare of Steamed rice (optional).
Sweet & Spicey Mustard Drumsticks step by step
- Combine the chili powder, brown sugar, garlic, honey mustard, and olive oil in a mixing bowl. Season with salt and pepper, to taste..
- Dip the chicken drumsticks into the marinade mix and leave for at least for 20–30 minutes..
- Switch on your air fryer and set cooking temperature to 375°F/190°C. Let it preheat for a few minutes..
- Take out the cooking (frying) basket and add the chicken drumsticks..
- Push the basket back inside the air fryer and set air frying time to 10 minutes..
- Turn down temperature to 300°F/148°C. Push the basket back inside the air fryer and set air frying time to 10 more minutes..
- Turn off the air fryer, take out the basket and transfer the drumsticks to a serving plate..
- Add the rosemary leaves on top and serve with some steamed rice..