Air Fryer Apollo Fish Fry.
You can have Air Fryer Apollo Fish Fry using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Air Fryer Apollo Fish Fry
- It’s 500 gm of Apollo Fish.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp of green chilli, ginger and garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of gram flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mustard oil.
Air Fryer Apollo Fish Fry instructions
- Wash the fish with turmeric powder.
- In a large bowl. Combine fish and all the dry masala, salt, gram flour and garam masala.. 1 tbsp oil. Mix….well. Keep aside for 3 minutes..
- Pre heat Air Fryer 180 the C for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes. Brush oil in the basket. Place the marinate fish and bake for 10 to 15 minutes..
- Once it is done. Transfer to a serving plate. Ready to serve. Hot…..Apollo fish fry.