Bread potato corn cutlet in airfryer. Hello everyone, Welcome to healthy kadai ! Today, we have baked corn potato recipe. This is the amazing recipe where corn and potato are baked in Airfryer to.
Air Fryer Potato Wedges are so crispy and perfectly seasoned! Tossed with Parmesan these easy homemade Air Fried Wedges make a tasty appetizer or. Top the bread slice with corn mixture and then spread a layer of potato paste. You can have Bread potato corn cutlet in airfryer using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bread potato corn cutlet in airfryer
- Prepare 2 of potatoes.
- You need 3 of green chillies.
- It’s 1 cup of corn.
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of coriander leaves.
- You need 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
Turn over gently with a spatula and fry the. Rub the potatoes with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Then, arrange the potatoes in the air fryer basket, making sure to leave ample room around the potatoes for the air to circulate as the potatoes cook. The airfryer is currently in the dishwasher!
Bread potato corn cutlet in airfryer instructions
- Boil potatoes. Mash them..
- Boil corn and separate the corn kernels. Grind 3/4th of the corn kernels into a coarse paste. Reserve 1/4th of the corn kernels..
- Chop green chillies, ginger and coriander leaves finely..
- Make a dough out of mashed potato, grind corn kernels, bread crumbs, green chillies, ginger and coriander leaves. Add salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and garam masala. Mix well. Make sure the dough is not sticky..
- Add the reserved whole corn kernels and mix well..
- Shape them into lemon sized balls and flatten them into round cutlets or oblong cutlets. You can make cutlets of your desired shape. For eg: I made round cutlets, but shaped two of them into hearts reserved for my husband and me :).
- Preheat the airfryer at 180 degree celcius..
- Brush a little oil on both sides of the cutlet..
- Air fry the cutlets for 10 minutes. Flip the cutlets and air fry for another 10 minutes..
- Serve hot with green chutney or ketchup..
Place unpeeled potatoes in a large saucepan, fill with water, and place over high heat. Bring to a boil; cook until potatoes are soft and tender. Fry potato cutlets in batches until golden brown on both sides. Between batches, add oil as needed. Air fryer potatoes are a healthier alternative to deep fried potatoes.