Air fried marinated-vegetables. Need an easy, healthy side dish that basically cooks itself? Air Fryer Vegetables to the rescue! Want more easy air fryer recipes?
These are great for busy weeknights when you need to get a vegetable on the table! Marinated steak and delicious air fried vegetables make this air fryer recipe a family favorite. This post contains affiliate links, please read my full It's a cheaper cut but stays juicy after marinating and air frying. You can cook Air fried marinated-vegetables using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Air fried marinated-vegetables
- Prepare 1 of whole red pepper.
- It’s 1 of whole yellow pepper.
- Prepare 1 of red onion.
- It’s 2 of medium carrots.
- You need 1 of medium head cauliflower.
- You need 1 of medium head broccoli.
- Prepare 2 cups of sliced okra.
- Prepare 1 of medium zucchini.
- It’s 3-4 tbls of lemon juice.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbls of curry powder.
- You need 1/2 tbls of paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 tbls of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro.
For the vegetables, I've included my favorites in this recipe but you could definetly sub for. Air Fryer Marinated Steak is a quick and easy recipe that will show cooking steak in the airfryer. You will learn how to cook grilled steaks like New York strip, ribeyes If you want marinated steak, the best option is to allow the steak to come to room temperature so that the marinade can penetrate the meat. Baby potatoes marinated in a delightful combination of yogurt and spices, threaded to skewers and cooked.
Air fried marinated-vegetables instructions
- Chop/slice vegetables and set aside.
- Make the marinade by mixing the spices, lemon juice and olive oil until well mixed.
- Apply marinade all over vegetables and set aside for 30 minutes.
- Set airfryer at 180 degrees. Preheat for 2 minutes. Add vegetables in two batches (so as not to overcrowd) so that vegetables become crisp..
- Air fryer for 10 minutes and remove, then add second batch and repeat cooking for 10 minutes.
- Before serving, sprinkle with chopped cilantro. This is a perfect side dish to pretty much anything..
- NOTE: You can choose to grill in oven if you don’t have an airfryer, it just wont be as crisp as it will be in airfryer.
You might think that sticking meat in the air fryer would dry it out, but this Air Fryer Marinated Pork Tenderloin proves just the opposite. It's surprisingly reminiscent of a grilled marinated pork tenderloin. An air fryer is basically a device that blows hot air on food as it slowly stirs it around. It seems to work ok as long as the vegetables are hard, if Essentially, if you want to do semi-unattended vegetable cooking as a use case, or you can't have a stove/hotplate then it makes sense to go with an air frier. Air Fryer Southern Style Fried Pork ChopsStay Snatched.