Air Fryer Sausage Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms with Provolone.
You can cook Air Fryer Sausage Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms with Provolone using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Air Fryer Sausage Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms with Provolone
- It’s 4 of Giant Portobello mushrooms.
- Prepare 3-4 of fresh andouille sausage links, hot sausage, brats, etc.
- It’s 8 slices of regular or smoked provolone.
- You need of Seasoning salt or seasoning of choice.
- It’s of Olive Oil.
Air Fryer Sausage Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms with Provolone step by step
- Wash mushrooms and let drain on paper towel 5-10 mins stem side down..
- Remove sausage from casings and cook in a medium heat skillet, breaking sausage up as it cooks and is cooked thru. Drain any fat..
- Lightly spray top and bottom of mushrooms with Olive Oil. I brushed some of the sausage fat as I used Bastille sausage which is spicy..
- Season mushrooms with choice of seasoning. I used Lawry 's seasoning salt..
- Lightly spray air fryer rack with Olive or Sausage fat. Insert rack in fryer..
- Place mushrooms', stem side up, on top of rack Spoon sausage onto mushroom cap. Top with one slice of cheese each. May have to do some adjusting to avoid flying cheese in the fryer..
- Cook 8 minutes. Add 2nd piece of cheese and cook another 2-3 minutes or to your desired doneness. Serve and enjoy!.