Low-Sugar Vegan Apple Crumble.
You can have Low-Sugar Vegan Apple Crumble using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low-Sugar Vegan Apple Crumble
- It’s 5 of Apples.
- You need 2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 1 of Ground ginger, nutmeg, cinnamon as much as you prefer.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of Honey OR if you don't eat honey 2 tablespoons agave/maple syrup.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Almonds.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Hazelnuts.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Dried cranberries or other dried fruit.
Low-Sugar Vegan Apple Crumble instructions
- Slice all five apples into very thin slices..
- Marinate the apple slices in the lemon, honey/syrup, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg for 30 minutes..
- Grind the almonds and hazelnuts in the blender. It should resemble a brown flour. If it's very oily / sticky you grinded for too long..
- Add the dried fruit to the blender with the nut flour. Only blend a little bit, until it's mixed nicely. Sweetened craisins taste awesome in this! If you feel like it, you can add oats and/or brown sugar to the mixture..
- Preheat your oven to 375°F celsius..
- Line a caserole dish with the apples then cover them with the nut mixture..
- Bake for 12 minutes, or until apples are soft. Check on it regularly, the topping may burn..