mini apple pies. These Mini Apple Pies are easy to make and filled with a simple homemade apple pie filling. This recipe is for mini apple pies because they're smaller than a regular apple pie, but be sure to use a. This mini apple pie uses Granny Smith apples.
They taste just like an apple pie, except they are mini sized and easy to eat. They are great to take to a party because there is not cutting and serving needed. These mini apple pies are a fun twist on classic apple pie and the individual serving size makes These Mini Apple Pies walk the line between sweet and tart. You can have mini apple pies using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of mini apple pies
- It’s of grand biscuits.
- It’s of lrg. apples.
- You need of sugar.
- Prepare of . flour.
- It’s of cinnamon.
- It’s of of salt.
Sometimes apple pies can be so sweet. These adorable little pies are super easy to make and the filling is so delicious. These mini apple pies may be small, but they're big on flavor! Little hands can help shape pie crusts with cookie cutters, which means you can have family time while you bake and while you eat.
mini apple pies instructions
- preheat oven to 350..
- peel and cut up apples into small pieces.
- mix flour and apples in bowl and add sugar and cinnamon to taste. mix well..
- microwave apple mixture in microwave for 3 minutes or until apples start to get soft..
- take one biscuit and flatten it out to about 5" in diameter. put two or three tablespoons of apples in the middle. fold over and using a fork press seams together..
- poke two holes in the top and if u would like brush melted butter over them and sprinkle sugar on top..
- place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake according to biscuit package. I baked mine for 17 mins..
These crispy vegan Mini Apple Pies with simple homemade apple pie cinnamon filling are fun to make and easy to eat as muffins or tarts! They're very delicious and perfect to take to a party or enjoy as a. Our Mini Apple Pies are exactly what they sound like—a layer of buttery pie crust surrounding a spiced apple filling and topped with either a sheet of. Make apple pie filling: In a large pot over medium heat, melt butter. Add apples and cook until Spread the second pie crust with caramel, then top with apple pie filling.