Mini Apple Pies.
You can have Mini Apple Pies using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mini Apple Pies
- You need of green apples.
- It’s of flour.
- You need of sugar.
- You need of ground cinnamon.
- It’s of vanilla.
- You need of boxed pie crust.
Mini Apple Pies instructions
- Make pie crust as stated on box. You can also use pillsbury premade pie crust. Roll out with rolling pin and cut out 20 circles. Big enough for muffin pan.
- Peel, core, and cut apples into small pieces..
- Mix apples with flour, sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon..
- Grease muffin pan. Lay one circle of pie crust in 10 slots. Put even amount of apples in each section. Lay another circle on top of each. Press together. Slit top crust and bake in preheated 425° oven for 15-18 mins..