Parmesean baked chicken breast. I'm not going to lie, I love fried chicken in any shape or form! A seasoned crispy crunchy coating with tender Crispy Baked Parmesan Chicken has a crispy crunchy coating with a tender juicy chicken breast inside. Nobody will ever believe that this is baked.
This Parmesan mayonnaise baked chicken breast recipe has everything. It's extremely moist, the great taste of Parmesan, and a little crunchiness. My Parmesan baked chicken breasts are juicy, with the juice seeping out from the meat. You can cook Parmesean baked chicken breast using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Parmesean baked chicken breast
- It’s 2 cup of ceasar croutons.
- It’s 1/2 cup of parmesean cheese.
- It’s 1 dash of parsley.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 of chickrn breast pieces, raw.
- It’s 1 dash of onion salt.
- Prepare 4 cup of italian dressing.
Top the marinated chicken breasts with the grated Parmesan cheese evenly. BEST Parmesan Chicken Breast recipe ever! Chicken parts dipped in melted butter, dredged in bread crumbs and Parmesan, and baked until crisp. Parmesan Chicken Breast worth Fighting Over (and For).
Parmesean baked chicken breast instructions
- Pour dressing in pan and set chicken breast for 30 minutes to an hour in oan in fridge.
- Crush croutons to fine dust.
- Combine breadcrumbs, parmesean, parsley, and onion salt in a bowl, mix well, leave set..
- Set oven to 350°F.
- Combine egg, olive oil, and lemon juice and lay out to coat chicken in.
- Coat chicken in egg mixture and bread accordingly.
- Dash parmesean and parsley on top of chicken amd place in oven.
- Cook for 50 minutes or until chiken breast is done.
- For an additional side, roast sliced tomatoes and chopped potatoes in olive oil, lemon juice, amd parsley along side the chicken breast..
This is an easy chicken dinner the whole family will love! Made with homemade marinara sauce and melted mozzarella cheese. Put the chicken on a rack set over a baking sheet, spray with a quick burst of cooking spray and put the sheet in the middle of the oven. Learn how to cook chicken breasts with this delicious, juicy, tender, and fool-proof baked chicken breast recipe! Perfect for easy dinners, meal prep, or freezing for later.