Salmon with Dill and Horseradish Sauce.
You can have Salmon with Dill and Horseradish Sauce using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salmon with Dill and Horseradish Sauce
- Prepare 1 large of Salmon.
- It’s 1 bunch of Dill.
- You need 1 large of Lemon, sliced.
- You need 1 of lemon, sliced.
- It’s of Lemon juice and garlic salt.
- Prepare of Sauce:.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Light mayo.
- You need of Horseradish.
- You need of Fresh dill.
- You need 1 teaspoon of chopped onion.
Salmon with Dill and Horseradish Sauce instructions
- Set oven 400°F. Wash your fish, sprinkle garlic salt, pepper, put some fresh dill on greased baking dish/ tray, then place your fish skin down (if has it). Squeeze lemon all over the salmon. Slice lemon, and onions, and cover the fish with it Cover with aluminum paper, transfer into oven. Cook until fish gets flaky when you insert a fork, about 30 minutes. Take off the aluminum foil and turn on broil for about 10 mins, until onions and lemons turn their color.
- Prepare sauce: Mix chopped onions, horseradish, mayo and sour cream, and add dill. If you like, add few drops of lime juice. Serve with the fish..