Salmon with a Crunch. Season the salmon steaks all over. This is a riff on the Korean rice dish bibimbap, in which various toppings are arranged over a bed of rice. Here, Thai crunch bowl must-haves such as thinly steamed edamame, shredded red cabbage, and broiled salmon top brown rice.
Healthy Gluten Free Recipes One Bite at a Time! Ever bake salmon with blueberries and balsamic? Garlic Parmesan Crusted Salmon – quick and easy salmon with crunchy garlic butter Parmesan crust can be baked in your oven or air fryer. You can cook Salmon with a Crunch using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salmon with a Crunch
- You need of ingredients.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of original Shake and Bake.
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika (hot and smoked if you can find it).
- Prepare 1 tsp of yellow Curry powder.
- You need 1 tsp of ground pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 6 of 6oz Salmon Fillets.
This Garlic Parmesan Crusted Salmon is very simple to make. The garlic Parmesan crust keeps the fish moist and adds crunch and a delicious salty, cheesy flavor. I was surprised by how well the pecans went with the salmon and added an interesting crunch to the flaky salmon. This salmon recipe is definitely going to be added to my rotation!
Salmon with a Crunch step by step
- If you get your Salmon from a place like Costco, cut it into 5 to 6 ounce sections. LIGHTLY SALT THE FILLETS. You should freeze the rest..
- In a bowl, mix the dry ingredients..
- Generously cover both sides of the Salmon with you dry ingredients. Don't be afraid to kind of press it in..
- Cook. If you have a non-stick, use it. Oil in the pan and cook MED-HIGH heat for about 4 or 5 minutes per side. You should see a nice golden brown color..
- Serve. This goes well with potatoes, brown rice mixed with a light garlic butter sauce or a whole bunch of other pairings..
It is deliciously flavorful and it's a breeze to make. Then of course I love that crunch from the herbed and oiled Panko mixture. Working with one piece of salmon at a time, brush top with honey mustard mixture season with salt. Pan-seared Salmon with a crispy chia seed crust, served over cool crunchy fennel slaw, topped w/ quick Well here's another one for you… Pan-Seared Salmon with a Chia Seed Crust served over a cool and crunchy More pop and crunch. Apparently one can't go wrong with this recipe.