Baked Salmon and Vegetables.
You can cook Baked Salmon and Vegetables using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Salmon and Vegetables
- It’s 200 grams of salmon fillet (without skin).
- It’s of Vegetables (I always use all the left over in my fridge).
- Prepare To taste of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Baked Salmon and Vegetables step by step
- Season the salmon fillet with salt and pepper on both sides..
- Place the vegetable on baking paper, put the hardest to cooked on the bottom layer..
- Put salmon fillet on top the vegetables layers, springkle with olive oil, the fold the baking paper into a paper bag. Bake at 180°C for 30-45 min..
- You can add more herb; basil, thyme ect. too..