Tangy baked, foil wrapped salmon. A large piece of wild salmon seasoned with herbs and brown sugar is baked in foil in this easy recipe perfect for entertaining. I marinated it overnight did not wrap in foil but covered the dish with foil. It came out so delicious everyone loved it.
Wrap the ends of the foil to form a spiral shape. Spoon the tomato mixture over the salmon. Wrap salmon, folding edges and ends tightly. You can have Tangy baked, foil wrapped salmon using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tangy baked, foil wrapped salmon
- It’s 3 medium of salmon fillets.
- It’s 6 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 of orange bell pepper.
- It’s 1 of handful of fresh cut green beans.
- It’s 1 of zucchini.
- You need of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare of Kraft olive oil Tuscan Italian dressing.
- It’s pinch of dried dill.
- Prepare 1 of squirt of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of soy sauce.
Unlike most Salmon in Foil dishes, my dish uses minimum oil so that the dish becomes super light with oil-free ponzu dressing. The ingredients are seasoned sufficiently before wrapped in foil. But for me, simply cooking the ingredients with almost no seasoning and eating them with Ponzu Dressing is the. This Honey Garlic Butter Salmon In Foil recipe is an easy dinner to throw together on your busy weeknights or weekends!
Tangy baked, foil wrapped salmon instructions
- Place salmon fillets in a bowl, drizzle with Italian dressing, 1 teaspoon of soy sauce, and a squirt of lemon. Cover with tin foil, place in fridge to marinade..
- Chop peppers, garlic, zucchini and green beans. Place in a bowl, toss with olive oil..
- Take a large piece of tin foil, place salmon in the middle, sprinkle dry or fresh dill, spoon veggies on top of fillet. Wrap tight with the tin foil. Wrap each fillet individually with veggies on top. Make sure each packet is wrapped tightly. Wrap any remaining chopped veggies tightly in their own foil..
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Once preheated, place foil packets directly on the rack. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes..
- Squirt cooked salmon with fresh lemon. Serve with rice and greens..
- Enjoy! :).
Clean, rinse and pat dry the Salmon. Sprinkle inside and out with salt and pepper. Dot the cavity generously with butter and sliced garlic. Tear off a piece of foil large sufficient to wrap the fish. Place several lemon slices on foil and lay fish on top.