Baked Salmon Patties.
You can cook Baked Salmon Patties using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Salmon Patties
- Prepare 4 medium of potato.
- You need 1 tbsp of milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of light margerine.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 can of salmon (7oz or 212 g).
- It’s 1/4 cup of green onion.
- It’s 1 tsp of parsley.
- You need 1 tsp of dill.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 cup of swiss cheese.
Baked Salmon Patties step by step
- Scrub potatoes and peel (optional). Boil for 30 minutes or until done..
- Mash potatoes and whip with a mixer. Add garlic salt, margerine and milk. Potatoes should be thick..
- Lightly beat the egg and add to the potatoes..
- Open canned salmon. Remove skin and any large bones. Flake the meat and add to potatoes..
- Dice and saute onion. Add to salmon/potato mixture..
- Add remaining spices including any that suit your taste. Thoroughly mix..
- Line a cookie tray with wax paper. Make salmon patty balls ~2.5" or ~5.5 cm in diameter. Space evenly over the tray..
- Cover the salmon balls with another piece of wax paper and press each into a patty roughly 1/2" or 1 cm thick..
- Optional: Refrigerate for a couple of hours to allow patties to set..
- Spray a thin layer of oil on a baking sheet. Transfer patties and bake at 350°F for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes set boiler to high and broil for 3-5 minutes to brown..
- Flip patties and broil the other side for 3-5 minutes. Sprinkle shredded cheese over top and serve..