Balsamic dijon salmon w/sausage and arugula baked potato. I realize that if you want to toss some sausages and vegetables on a sheet pan on a weekday night and roast them to crispy, self-seasoned blister, there are innumerable ways to do it. Finding these moments is my primary cooking interest. Brush salmon with ½ of the vinegar mixture.
Whenever I make salmon for dinner, I usually cook an extra piece for lunch just to make this arugula salmon salad with capers and shaved Parmesan – loaded with good fats and omegas! Beat the mixture vigorously while adding the oil. Rinse arugula thoroughly and pat leaves dry. You can cook Balsamic dijon salmon w/sausage and arugula baked potato using 26 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Balsamic dijon salmon w/sausage and arugula baked potato
- Prepare of Salmon.
- You need 4 of Salmon filets.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Pepper.
- It’s 1 of Lemon pepper.
- You need 1 of Garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of EVO.
- Prepare of Balsamic dijon sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of Balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 3 1/2 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- It’s 1 of Garlic clove.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 1 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 packages of Italian sausage.
- Prepare 1 of Onion sliced.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of White mushrooms.
- You need 2 of Garlic cloves.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Tomato sauce or canned diced tomatoes (drained).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Parmesan.
- It’s 1 of Salt.
- You need 1 of Pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of EVO.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1 cup of Arugula.
- It’s 4 of Whole potatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of Mascarpone cheese.
Preparing this fish is so easy that you can enjoy it on busy weeknights. In a small bowl, mix orange zest, vinegar, honey and salt; spread over fillets. Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper. Salmon w Potatoes & Dijon Broth.
Balsamic dijon salmon w/sausage and arugula baked potato instructions
- Preheat oven to 385°. Spray baking pan and place salmon on pan. season generously with salt, pepper, lemon pepper, and garlic powder, drizzle with EVO and put a sliver of butter on top of each piece of fish. Put in oven..
- Cook for roughly 10-17 min..
- While salmon is in the oven, mix your ingredients for your sauce and simmer..
- In a large skillet heat EVO and butter over med-high heat. Put mushrooms, onions and garlic cloves in skillet and cook until aromatic. Sprinkle w/ salt and pepper.
- Add sausage and seperate meat with spatula. Season with salt and pepper..
- Grab your potatoes, wrap them in foil, poke each potato several times with a fork and put in oven for 20 – 25 min..
- Add tomatoes and tomato sauce to your sausage, along with your cheese cover and allow to simmer until sauce thickens..
- When potatoes cool split down the middle with a knife, put a sliver of butter in the middle and pour sausage mixture inside your potato. Put a few arugula leaves for garnish.
- Take cooled fish and drizzle balsamic sauce over salmon and your choice of vegetable..
- Pour a glass of wine and enjoy!.
The arugula, which you'd hope would add color, wilts down to puny green strands that snake through the bowl. But what it lacks in aesthetics it makes Cloves add sweet and spicy balance to the peppery arugula and mustard. Their flavor is there but not overwhelmingly so—exactly where it should be. I've kinda combined my two favourites off their menu as a matter of fact: their warm grilled chicken salad, and their sweet potato and lentil salad. Chicken, Potatoes, and Peppers with Smoked Paprika and Sherry Vinegar.