Banana cake 8×8. Add flour, salt, and baking soda; mix well. CAKE: Cream butter and sugars. vanilla. Beat in bananas (mashed), white flour and wheat.
It was the moistest cake I've ever eaten. The banana cake was dense, but not heavy. If that makes any sense? (Coming from the lady who talks about rotting bananas at social gatherings, but stick with me here.) This Easy Banana Bread Recipe is the absolute BEST! You can cook Banana cake 8×8 using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana cake 8×8
- Prepare 3/4 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 2 of eggs room temperature.
- You need 3 tablespoons of melted butter.
- You need 2 of mashed bananas (3/4 cup).
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
Moist, loaded with bananas, sweetened with brown sugar, and baked in a cake pan for even and quick cooking. This is an incredibly moist banana cake from a mix. I always serve it with caramel icing and get raves every time! The banana cake is the BEST I've ever tasted.
Banana cake 8×8 instructions
- Preheat the oven at 375F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together sugar, sour cream, egga, melted butter, mashed bananas, and vanilla. whisk untill fully combined..
- Add slowly flour, cinnamon, salt, baking soda and baking powder. stir until fully combined and smooth..
- Pour batter into prepared pan. bake for about 30 minutes.
There is no walnuts in the recipe, making it healthy and lower in calories. It's also purest in its taste. My family also likes it cold as a coffee cake. But the lemon sauce topping makes this traditional dessert a little different, enhancing the flavor of the blueberries. When we got home, the first thing he ate was two bowls of my easy banana pudding recipe.