Homemade loaf banana cake. In this video we are going to share the recipe of Banana loaf cake / Banana bread. Since banana is rich in calories , this banana. Reviews for: Photos of Banana Loaf Cake I.
I tried searching the comments to see if anyone has already asked this but didn't see any questions about this. Pecans and caramel banana loaf cake. Loaf of banana bread with apple confiture. You can cook Homemade loaf banana cake using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homemade loaf banana cake
- You need 2 of large bananas.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of grated lime.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 250 g of plain flour (sifted).
- Prepare 125 g of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 62 g of plain yogurt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 141 g of unsalted butter.
Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan, using the spatula to scrape all the batter from the bowl. Bake until the top of the cake is caramelized dark brown with some yellow interior peeking through and a toothpick or cake tester. Banana cake recipe – Delicious, soft & moist banana cake recipe with video. Best banana cake made in bakery style – so fluffy and light.
Homemade loaf banana cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 175'C. Grease pan 9×5 inch loaf pan with cooking oil or melted butter and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together mashed bananas, plain yogurt whisk them until combine together. Then mix in eggs, lemon zest and vanilla until smooth..
- Then add the dry ingredients. Sifted flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Mix until combine well.
- Then add melted butter inside. mixing for about 2 minutes until dry ingredients are fully incorporated..
- Scrape down the sides and pour batter into the pan and spread evenly..
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean..
- When the cake is done let it cool on the rack for 5 to 10 mins..
- Cut the cake and ready to enjoy (^_^).
Soft, moist & fluffy banana cake – Easy to make and tastes delicious. Serve it with milk or as a snack with some melted chocolate drizzled over it. Homemade Bourbon Balls made from scratch chocolate covered. Moist and delicious banana bread recipe. Easy to make, no need for a mixer!