Keto Friendly Beetroot Pizza. Yes, Beetroots (garden beets) are allowed in Keto Diet , Beetroot is of exceptional nutritional value , it is rich in calcium, iron and vitamins A and C. Beetroots are an excellent source of folic acid and a very good source of fiber, manganese an. But, there are Pizza Hut keto friendly toppings so if your family or friends order pizza and you still want to participate you could scrape off all the toppings and dig in.
Unfortunately, cauliflower doesn't make everything keto-friendly. Though the first ingredient in Caulipower Pizza is cauliflower, it also contains rice flour and some sugar. This low carb pizza crust recipe is baked in a cast iron pan, resulting in a golden brown pizza that holds up well to toppings. You can cook Keto Friendly Beetroot Pizza using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Friendly Beetroot Pizza
- You need of For the Beetroot Base.
- You need of large beetroot,scrubbed.
- Prepare of ground flax seed.
- You need of sesame seeds.
- You need of baking powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of egg.
- Prepare of virgin olive oil.
- You need of For the toppings:.
- It’s of large zucchini slices.
- It’s of medium eggplant.
- Prepare of mushroom.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- You need of feta cheese(i used cheddar cheese).
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
My first attempts at low carb cast iron pizza were partially driven by laziness. Instead of crust, Lou's uses lean sausage. A low-carb pizza crust might sound weird, but an ordinary pizza crust is guaranteed to kick you out of ketosis, and let's not forget about the restaurant-made tomato pizza sauce that typically has several grams of added sugar. Neither of these ingredients is in line with your fat-burning goals, so we've got.
Keto Friendly Beetroot Pizza step by step
- For the bases,preheat the oven to 200C,400F in ovenproof dish roast the beetroot until tender.about 60 minutes. (I usually try to avoid to using aluminum foil,unfortunately i did used the wrap this time/next time i will peel and steam them.).
- After they are done and cool enough to handle dice and puree with the flaxseed,sesame seeds,baking powder,salt and egg and olive oil in a food processor..
- Line two baking trays with grease proof paper,Spoon four of the beetroot mound mixture onto trays,well space apart. smooth out into thick rounds with the back of a table spoon.Bake for 30 minutes and turned them over cook 10 more minutes.Remove from the oven..
- For the topping:slice eggplants into discs,salt them and wait about 30 minutes,with a paper towel wipe them out. slice zucchinis, mushrooms, preheat the grill to high,toss veggies,with olive oil,garlic powder,black pepper,and salt to taste,spread out on a grilling tray 8 minutes or so..
- Remove from the grill and arrange on top of the beetroot bases.top with cheese.if you want slice some parsley sprinkle on them..
It's a lot harder to order low carb at a pizza restaurants compared to If you get a hankering for pizza or some other unhealthy dish, there is always a way to turn it into a keto-friendly meal. Just take a look at our Keto. Nowadays keto and pizza can go hand in hand (just take a peek at this Pepperoni Pizza), but it's usually a timely process and takes some preparation. Make sure that when you broil your pizza, you're using an oven-safe pan. We make this crispy Keto Frypan Pizza recipe all the time.