Slightly Pink Beet Okara 💓.
You can cook Slightly Pink Beet Okara 💓 using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slightly Pink Beet Okara 💓
- Prepare of Okara.
- It’s of Carrots.
- It’s of Beet.
- You need of Dried shiitake mushrooms.
- You need of Itokonnyaku.
- It’s of Swiss chard.
- Prepare of Seasonings.
- You need of Shiro dashi.
- It’s of Mirin.
- You need of Shoyu.
- You need of Sugar.
- Prepare of Shiitake juice.
- Prepare of Midsize Onion.
Slightly Pink Beet Okara 💓 instructions
- Ingredients: Dried shiitake mushrooms, only 1 beet (I used), itokon, onion..
- Swiss chard from patio..
- Preparing: boil ito konnyaku in the boiling water for 3 min and drain the water and cut into small pieces. Chop chop carrots, beet and onion..
- Soak dried shiitake mushrooms over night in a bowl with water. Put weight on top so it get submerged evenly. Save the juice for cooking..
- Cooking instructions: 1) I used a big deep pot. Heat up a pod with a good amount of grape oil. 2) Add carrots and onions and staring to make soft 3) Add itokon and chopped shiitake into the pot and stair 4) Add Okara, 5) Add seasonings: Adjust to how you would like. I like to make it sweet. So I put good amount of sugar..