Roasted beet salad. Wrap the beets individually in aluminum foil and place them on a sheet pan. This healthy & delicious roasted beet salad is loaded with sweet pear, toasty walnuts, tangy feta, and greens. This roasted beet salad gets a pop from tangy feta and balsamic dressing.
This healthy roasted beet salad is loaded with delicious crispy kale chips, shallots, and almonds. A bright lemon vinaigrette with a hint of piney rosemary brings it all together! Roasted Beet Salad with Walnuts, Goat Cheese & Honey-Dijon Vinaigrette. You can cook Roasted beet salad using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted beet salad
- You need of large beets.
- It’s of dry tarragon.
- You need of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare of fresh ground black pepper.
- You need of crumbled feta cheese.
- It’s of mesclun.
Roasted Beet Salad with Goat Cheese. Roasted Beet and Goat Cheese Salad. Roasted Beet Salad: Sweet, Colorful and Delicious! A couple of months back, my husband Michael and I took a little outing to one of our favorite places to visit here in Los Angeles, The Original.
Roasted beet salad instructions
- Peel and slice your beets, 1/4" thick max.
- Put in a bowl, add olive oil, taragon, fresh ground black pepper and mix well.
- Put on a piece of foil paper in one layer.
- Fold foil paper like an envelope and close tight.
- Cook on bbq at medium/high heat for 20 minutes, turning once.
- Meanwhile, put some mesclun in plates and add dressing of choice (I use plain apple cider vinegar and fresh ground black pepper).
- Cover with cooked beets and sprinkle with crumbled feta cheese.
Basic roasted beets are dressed up with aged balsamic vinegar and real maple syrup in this salad that can easily be made ahead. It's a hearty main dish salad that is beautiful on the plate, too. If I have it, I like to use hazelnut oil in this salad.—Jill Anderson, Sleepy. This simple but elegant roasted beet salad features red and golden beets, mild feta cheese and baby greens in a light olive oil and lemon juice dressing. Balsamic Roasted Beet Salad from Barefoot Contessa.