Chocolate Chocolate Chip Zucchini Beet bread.
You can have Chocolate Chocolate Chip Zucchini Beet bread using 16 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chocolate Chip Zucchini Beet bread
- Prepare of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare of eggs.
- You need of light brown sugar.
- You need of vegetable oil or canola oil.
- Prepare of sour cream.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of fresh grated raw beets.
- It’s of fresh grated zucchini ( seeded ).
- You need of chocolate chips (of choice).
- It’s of optional topper:.
- You need of shredded beets.
- You need of shredded zucchini.
Chocolate Chocolate Chip Zucchini Beet bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Grease 2 smaller sized loaf pans..
- In a large bowl sift or wisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cocoa powder and salt. Set aside..
- In another bowl wisk together the eggs, brown sugar, vanilla, sour cream and oil..
- Pour wet into dry..
- Stir until almost combined. Do not overmix..
- Squeeze out excess liquid from zucchini..
- Add zucchini and beets to the mix..
- Gently fold into batter until well distributed..
- Fold in chocolate chips..
- Divide batter equally between the two loaf pans..
- Bake at 325 for 30 minutes. Then sprinkle the optional grated beet and zucchini equally across the tops of each loaf..
- Continue baking an additional 25-35 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean..
- Let stand until your able to handle it..
- Loosen edges and turn out onto a wire rack to finish cooling. Once cooled enough to eat transfer to a serving dish..
- Slice and serve!.