Micca's roasted potatos and beetroot. Add the butter, eggs, milk, mashed potato and parmesan and season, to taste, with salt and freshly ground black pepper. This dish of roasted beets, carrots, and sweet potatoes is a great way to warm up your winter, but in truth, roasted vegetables are great at any time of year. Easy Side Dish Recipes Side Dish Healthy Dinner Healthy Roasted Vegetable Roasting Italian Red Potato Recipes Brussels Sprouts Carrot Recipes.
Roasted potatoes are a great choice for a side dish, especially for a quick grilled or skillet chicken, beef, or pork. This version is seasoned with garlic and a variety of dried herbs. The potatoes are tossed with the seasonings and olive oil and then roasted to crispy perfection. You can have Micca's roasted potatos and beetroot using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Micca's roasted potatos and beetroot
- You need of potatos.
- You need of beetroot (fresh).
- It’s of rosemary.
- Prepare of honey.
- It’s of olive oil.
- You need of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s of sea salt.
The roasted beets add a sweet earthiness to the hummus. It's not an over powering beet flavour, just subtle enough to add a wonderful complexity to the dip. One of my favourite ways to enjoy it is on a slice of toasted breads with some avocado slices and some sprouts, or as a dip with crackers. Crispy beetroot and potato boulangere baked in stock is the perfect side dish to any roast dinner.
Micca's roasted potatos and beetroot instructions
- preheat oven to 180°C.
- dice potatos and beets into largish chunks and place in baking dish.
- drizzle oil and balsamic vinegar and toss to coat.
- scatter a large pinch of sea salt and toss everything around.
- scatter sprigs of rosemary on top.
- cover dish and bake for 25-30mins or until soft.
- remove cover, toss and cook for 10-15 or until start to get crunchy.
- add honey and toss till coated then cook a further 5-10 until nice and crunchy and just starting to caramelise.
- serve as a side dish with a roast or add to a salad..
These roasted potatoes are ultra crispy and flavorful with a perfect browning on the coins of kielbasa. This is one of those recipes that is incredibly tempting to sample away until there's not much left (I'm speaking from experience here). Those golden coins just call my name! Make these Crispy Roasted Parmesan Potatoes for your Sunday roast or pass them around at a party! Just a fleeting glance at these Crispy Roasted Parmesan Potatoes is all you need to KNOW that these are utterly addictive and that you'll be fighting to make sure you get your fair share.