Brunch Grilled Ham Cheese Casserole. This Ham & Cheese Brunch Bake from Delish.com is the ultimate crowd pleaser. This breakfast casserole is our FAVORITE way to feed a crowd. It's got all your favorite breakfast components: a little egg, a little cured meat, bread, and cheese.
Once your bacon is cooked, assembly is quick, and when you pull this. My book club ladies often ask me to bring "those grits." I'd tell you how to store them, but I never have any left! — Debi Mitchell, Flower Mound, Texas. Tips for making Ham and Cheese Croissant Casserole. You can have Brunch Grilled Ham Cheese Casserole using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brunch Grilled Ham Cheese Casserole
- It’s 6 – 7 of Bread slices.
- Prepare 4 of Ham slices.
- Prepare 6 – 8 of Bacon slices.
- You need 5 – 6 of Cheddar cheese square slices.
- You need 1 cup of cheese Shredded mix.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 2 – 3 of Eggs.
- Prepare of Salt pepper seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Parsley dried.
- It’s 1 tsp of Oregano dried.
- It’s of Butter to coat.
This recipe uses croissants which you can find in the bakery section of the grocery store. Dig into our Brunch Casserole and enjoy piping-hot eggs, two kinds of cheese and smoked ham all baked into a flaky, rich crescent roll crust. Breakfast casserole is perfect for a brunch party since you don't have to stand at the stove making individual omelettes or batches of pancakes. This recipe is an updated version of the gooey cheddar and sausage casseroles of my youth, and it was inspired by a fancy ham and cheese sandwich.
Brunch Grilled Ham Cheese Casserole step by step
- In a casserole dish, place mayo spread sides 3 bread slices, and bake it in 350^F for 5 mins..
- Next, place few square cheese slices and next set of 3 bread slices of mayo front up. bake another 5 mins..
- Sprinkle cheddar and mozzarella cheese sufficiently, and place the ham slices, then cheese mix again, then bacon slices vertically overlapping..
- Finally place some more cheese, and layer rest of bread slices and press any gaps with crumbs of the bread..
- Whisk eggs and milk with salt pepper, seasonings and parsley. Pour over the dish and lastly sprinkly another layer of cheese and parsley.
- Bake with aluminium foil covered for around 30 mins and then uncovered for 5 mins..
- Stand for 5 mins on cooling tray and serve hot with dip sauce, or just like that.
How to Make Ham and Cheese Croissant Breakfast Casserole. It's a hearty casserole that doubles as a great side to any meal or a standalone dish to satisfy all of your comfort food cravings. Croissants, ham, cheese and eggs snuggle down in a casserole. Try this easy make-ahead recipe for breakfast or brunch. Layer the cheese and ham between the bread slices (keeping the buttered sides on the outside).