Cheesy Bacon Brunch Casserole. Cheesy Bacon & Egg Brunch Casserole. Drain bacon on paper towels; crumble and set aside. Try this Cheesy Bacon Brunch Casserole recipe, or contribute your own.
Cook bacon in large skillet until crisp. Drain bacon on paper towels; crumble and set aside. Remove bacon from skillet with slotted spoon; drain on paper towels. You can have Cheesy Bacon Brunch Casserole using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Bacon Brunch Casserole
- It’s 8 slice of Bacon, chopped.
- Prepare 2 cup of Frozen shredded hash browns, thawed.
- Prepare 1 lb of fresh mushrooms, sliced.
- You need 1 each of red and green peppers, chopped.
- You need 1 small of onion.
- You need 12 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 3/4 lb of velvet a cheese, thinly sliced.
Looking for something to serve as part of your next brunch menu? This Cheesy Bacon Brussels Sprouts Casserole is nutrient-dense, full of bold flavors, satiating and makes for a perfect holiday dish or weeknight meal. Few things are better than a rich, wholesome casserole on a brisk, winter day. If you're following a ketogenic diet, you might think that casserole is.
Cheesy Bacon Brunch Casserole instructions
- Cook bacon in large skillet until crisp..
- Remove bacon from skillet to drain on paper towels, reserving 2 Tbsp of drippings in skillet..
- Add potatoes, mushrooms, peppers and onions to skillet.
- Cook for around 10 minutes on medium heat or until peppers and onions are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
- Spread vegetable mixture onto bottom of 13×9" baking dish spayed with cooking oil.
- Whisk eggs and sour cream until well blended.
- Pour over vegetables.
- Top with bacon and velveeta.
- Refrigerate up to 24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350'F.
- Bake 40 minutes or until center is set.
The perfect breakfast or brunch casserole for the holidays or when hosting guests. This make-ahead Cheesy Bacon Spinach Breakfast Casserole is quite the crowd pleaser! Make Ahead – Casserole can be assembled ahead of time. The addition of cheese and bacon PLUS the fact that the extra creamy sauce is homemade instead of that canned condensed stuff AND we're using fresher frozen green beans just takes this casserole to a whole other level of deliciousness. Texture: Creamy, crisp, crunchy, cheesy, satisfying.