Breakfast casserole. Find easy breakfast casserole recipes you can whip up for overnight guests or make ahead in your crock pot. Pick from popular recipes like hash brown casserole and sausage breakfast casserole. Easy Breakfast Casserole is great for a make ahead breakfast or for feeding a crowd on Holiday mornings.
These easy, one-dish breakfast casserole recipes, including sausage breakfast casserole, healthy Look no further than these breakfast casserole recipes. These easy, one-dish breakfast casseroles will satisfy your entire table—and let you hit the snooze button a. This easy Breakfast Casserole recipe is made with eggs, sausage, and cheese and only takes a few minutes to throw together. You can have Breakfast casserole using 13 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Breakfast casserole
- Prepare 1 lbs of ground Sausage.
- You need of flat iron prime rib rub.
- It’s 1/3 cup of onion.
- It’s of garlic sprinkle.
- Prepare can of mushrooms.
- It’s 12 of small Potatoes.
- It’s of Italian dressing blend.
- It’s of pasta sprinkle.
- Prepare of paparika.
- Prepare of parsley.
- You need of basil.
- Prepare 9 of eggs.
- It’s of graded cheese.
You can make it ahead of time. This breakfast tater tot casserole follows the same basic formula. It's made with tater tots, breakfast sausage, cheddar cheese, and eggs. I skipped the "vegetable" component in an effort to keep the.
Breakfast casserole step by step
- Cook sausage in a large pan.
- Season with flat iron prime rib rub.
- Add chopped onion when sausage is almost done.
- Add mushrooms.
- Season with garlic sprinkle..
- Remove sausage mix. leave the grease in the pan..
- Add chopped potatoes to the pan grease..
- Add Italian dressing blend.
- Add pasta sprinkle.
- Add minced garlic when potatoes are halfway done..
- Cook for a few more minutes.
- Place potato mixture to a 8×8 inch baking dish..
- Mix sausage mixture in with the potatoes..
- Can store in the fridge until morning.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat 9-12 eggs and add to the potatoes mix.
- You can mix it or let the egg run into the empty spaces.
- Place in the oven for 40 minutes. no need to cover the dish..
- Top with shredded cheese. bake 10 more minutes.
We've enjoyed a few hearty breakfast casseroles while visiting an Amish inn. When I asked for a recipe, one of the ladies told me the ingredients right off the top of her head. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, mustard, seasoned salt and pepper; carefully pour the mixture over the cheese. This Easy Breakfast Casserole is the BEST of the BEST – packed with bacon, potatoes, and cheese! A simple yet delicious egg bake recipe that can be prepared in advance which makes it perfect for.