breakfast casserole. Find easy breakfast casserole recipes you can whip up for overnight guests or make ahead in your crock pot. Pick from popular recipes like hash brown casserole and sausage breakfast casserole. Easy Breakfast Casserole is great for a make ahead breakfast or for feeding a crowd on Holiday mornings.
These easy, one-dish breakfast casserole recipes, including sausage breakfast casserole, healthy Look no further than these breakfast casserole recipes. These easy, one-dish breakfast casseroles will satisfy your entire table—and let you hit the snooze button a. This easy Breakfast Casserole recipe is made with eggs, sausage, and cheese and only takes a few minutes to throw together. You can cook breakfast casserole using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of breakfast casserole
- It’s 1 of bag 26oz frozen hash browns.
- Prepare 12 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of ground mustard.
- It’s 1 of 16oz roll sausage.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of 16oz bag shredded cheese.
You can make it ahead of time. This breakfast tater tot casserole follows the same basic formula. It's made with tater tots, breakfast sausage, cheddar cheese, and eggs. I skipped the "vegetable" component in an effort to keep the.
breakfast casserole step by step
- spray crock pot and evenly spread hashbrowns across the bottom.
- crack 12 eggs in a large bowl.
- mix well and slowly using a whisk.
- add milk.
- go ahead and sprinkle in ground mustard.
- add plenty of salt and lots of fresh pepper mix well and set aside.
- cook sausage on high heat drain set aside.
- add sausage on top of hash browns.
- add cxheese.
- mix well.
- pour egg mixture over everything.
- turn the crock pot on low for 6 to 8 hours.
We've enjoyed a few hearty breakfast casseroles while visiting an Amish inn. When I asked for a recipe, one of the ladies told me the ingredients right off the top of her head. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, mustard, seasoned salt and pepper; carefully pour the mixture over the cheese. A tater tot casserole for breakfast? You may have had the pleasure of eating crispy Tater Tots in a hearty casserole for lunch or dinner, but what about enjoying them for breakfast?