Mom's Breakfast Casserole.
You can have Mom's Breakfast Casserole using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mom's Breakfast Casserole
- It’s 1 lb of bacon.
- You need 2/3 lb of medium sharp cheese.
- You need 7 slice of bread.
- Prepare 1 dozen of eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 pinch of pepper.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of milk.
Mom's Breakfast Casserole instructions
- Cut up, brown, and drain bacon; save some grease.
- Shred cheese, set aside.
- Cube bread, put in bowl, add 1 c milk, leave to soak.
- Beat eggs with 1 1/2 c milk, Worcestershire, salt and pepper.
- Scramble eggs in bacon grease, leave very runny.
- Add scrambled eggs to bread/milk mixture, blend well.
- In buttered 9×12 pan, alternate layers of eggs, bacon, and cheese twice.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour.