Sunnyside breakfast casserole. Sunny Side Up Breakfast casserole is great for a hungry crowd. A hearty potato, sausage, and egg casserole that's perfect for Sunday brunch. Easy Breakfast Casserole is great for a make ahead breakfast or for feeding a crowd on Holiday mornings.
No diner-style breakfast is complete without a side of potatoes. While the buttery lace of hash For this slow cooker casserole, take a helping hand from the freezer section and buy frozen diced potatoes. With A Buttery Pecan Crust, A Whipped Cream Cheese Layer, Light And Fluffy Pumpkin Spice Pudding, And More Whipped Cream Topped Off With Chopped Pecans. You can cook Sunnyside breakfast casserole using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sunnyside breakfast casserole
- Prepare 7 of Frozen hash brown patties.
- You need 3/4 packages of Little salad bar flat leaf spinach sliced.
- Prepare 9 of Pre cooked sausage patties.
- It’s 1 packages of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 12 dozen of eggs.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Half and half.
- Prepare 5 medium of tomatoes sliced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
This breakfast casserole recipe includes bacon or sausage, along with cheese and eggs. Breakfast Tater Tot Casserole is super easy to throw together for a weekend breakfast. It's full of What makes this Breakfast Tater Tot Casserole so easy to prepare is Johnsonville Fully Cooked. Here you will find casserole recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and even dessert!
Sunnyside breakfast casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 coat a 13 by 9 inch pan with non stick spray.
- Pan fried the hash brown patties in a skillet according to directions. Crumble the patties and evenly spray them into the pan once fried.
- Microwave the sausage patties for 40 seconds and then crumble.
- Evenly top the hash browns with the fly spinach follow the sausage and 2 and a half cups of cheddar cheese.
- In a medium ball with together the eggs half and half salt and pepper. Pour over the casserole mix and pat down mixture with flat spatula.
- Top evenly with tomatoes sprinkle with remaining cheese and parsley flakes.
- Bake 45 minutes serve hot.
If you're a mother, or a human, then I'm sure you love a good old casserole! There are so many different kinds. A breakfast casserole can be as simple or deluxe as you like, but the template stays more or less the same. A basic ratio is one egg to a half-cup of liquid dairy (milk, cream or a combination) to a cup of. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, mustard, seasoned salt and pepper; carefully pour the mixture over the cheese.