Vegan Banana and Walnut Muffins🍌.
You can have Vegan Banana and Walnut Muffins🍌 using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Banana and Walnut Muffins🍌
- You need of Rip Bananas (mashed).
- It’s of Almond milk.
- It’s of Lemon Juice.
- It’s of Flour.
- Prepare of Baking Powder.
- You need of Cinimon.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Vanilla.
- You need of Cane Sugar.
- You need of Vegtables oil.
- Prepare of Chopped Walnuts.
- You need of Utensils.
- It’s of Cupcake.
- Prepare of Cupcake baking pan.
- You need of Large mixing.
- It’s of Mixing.
Vegan Banana and Walnut Muffins🍌 step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 400*F. In a separate mixing bowl mash 3 Rip Bananas. In the large mixing bowl add dry ingredients: sugar, cinimon,flour, salt, baking powder. Mix until well combined..
- In the bowl with the mashed banana mix in wet ingredients: almond milk, Vanilla, lemon juice, vegtables oil. Mix until well combined..
- Combine wet and dry ingredients together. Do not over stir. Batter will be a lumpy consistency. Once mixed together fold in Walnuts..
- Line baking pan with cupcake liners and divide batter even among cupcake sleeves..
- Bake for 22-25min or until muffins are golden brown and have visibly risen. Let cool for 15min. Enjoy!.