Stir Fry Bulgogi Beef /Pork/Lamb.
You can have Stir Fry Bulgogi Beef /Pork/Lamb using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stir Fry Bulgogi Beef /Pork/Lamb
- Prepare 6 of fried egg.
- It’s 6 bowl of cooked rice.
- You need 6 of small beancurd puff option.
- You need 4 of medium onion.
- You need 4 of red chili pepeer.
- You need 1 cup of bulgogi sauce ready to used store bought.
- You need of diy bulgogi sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of each honey, soy sauce and rice wine.
- It’s 1 of small grated pear and 1tbsp ginger and 1 clove or garlic.
- Prepare of thinly sliced meat option.
- Prepare 400 grams of thinly sliced beef /pork/lamb.
Stir Fry Bulgogi Beef /Pork/Lamb instructions
- Fried eggs set aside.
- Cooked rice set aside.
- Marinate meat.
- For diy bulgogi sauce just mix all ingredient,or used stored bought ready to use bulgogi sauce.
- Marinate thinly slice beef /pork/lamb for minimum 10 minutes with bulgogi sauce.
- Stir fry.
- In pan with 2 tbsp of oil stir fry onion together with marinated sliced meat for 3 minute.
- Add beancurd puff and red chili pepper and stir fry for another 2 minute then off heat and serve.
- Serve stir fry bulgogi pork as it is or.
- Serving option stir fry bulgogi pork and fried egg with white rice.