A Chef's Recipe for Korean Style Bulgogi Tofu Hamburgers.
You can have A Chef's Recipe for Korean Style Bulgogi Tofu Hamburgers using 17 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of A Chef's Recipe for Korean Style Bulgogi Tofu Hamburgers
- It’s of Tofu Hamburger Patty Recipe Learned from a Former Chef (Recipe ID: 1577679).
- It’s 200 grams of Mixed ground meat (beef and pork).
- Prepare 200 grams of Firm tofu.
- It’s of ○ Bulgogi sauce.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 dash of Carrot.
- You need 50 ml of ○ Apple juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of or more ○ Gochujang.
- You need 2 tsp of ○ Soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of ○ Sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ○ Mirin.
- You need 2 tsp of ○ Sesame oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of ○ Grated garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ○ Grated ginger.
- It’s 1 tsp of ○ White sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 bag of Bean sprouts.
- It’s 1 dash of Green onions or scallions.
A Chef's Recipe for Korean Style Bulgogi Tofu Hamburgers step by step
- Here are the ingredients we need for today! Easy, right? Make sure you drain the tofu first..
- Julienne the carrots and thinly slice the onions..
- Mix all of the ○ ingredients for the bulgogi sauce. The apple is optional! Use about 1/8 of an apple and grate it..
- Add the carrots and onions! Marinate them in the sauce for 30 minutes! Gochujang can differ a lot depending on the manufacturer, so adjust the amount as needed!.
- To make the hamburger patties, look at Tofu Hamburger Patty Recipe Learned from a Former Chef https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156703-tofu-hamburgers-this-recipe-comes-directly-from-a-former-chef.
- For how to cook the hamburgers, look at; Hamburger Cooking Taught by a Former Chef. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145488-a-hamburger-chef-teaches-you-how-to-pan-fry-hamburgers.
- Stir-fry the vegetables from Step 4 in a frying pan!.
- Add the bean sprouts to the pan on top of the vegetables right away!.
- Add some kimchi if you like! You can also serve kimchi on the side with the hamburgers!.
- Stir well while you stir-fry the vegetables!.
- A lot of liquid will come out of the vegetables, so make sure you boil it down! Taste it!.
- Plop the vegetables on top of the tofu hamburgers!!.
- If you have green onions, use them to garnish the hamburgers!.
- This looks tasty, doesn't it?.