Butternut and Bean Soup.
You can cook Butternut and Bean Soup using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Butternut and Bean Soup
- Prepare 1 of Large Butternut Squash.
- You need 2-3 of Large Onions.
- It’s 500 mls of Vegetable Stock.
- Prepare 1 of Large Tin Mixed Beans, drained.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Coriander.
- Prepare 100 Grams of Butter.
- You need 3 Tablespoons of Olive Oil.
Butternut and Bean Soup step by step
- Peel and de-seed the Butternut Squash using a spoon..
- Slice and dice into cubes, add to a large pot with the Olive Oil and Butter.
- Peel, slice and dice the Onions to the pot, cook slowly until the Onions are soft. Add Coriander..
- Add the stock and the drained tin of Beans. Mix well. Heat until bubbling, then turn down to a simmer and cook for 20-30 minutes until everything is cooked..
- Using a hand- held mixer, blitz to a smooth soup, or if you don’t have a mixer, mash with a potato masher..
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Once cool you can freeze the soup up to 6 months. Enjoy! Please Cook-snap!!.