Carne Asada Burritos.
You can have Carne Asada Burritos using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Carne Asada Burritos
- Prepare 2 lb of picado beef or chopped chuck steak.
- It’s 1 cup of rice.
- Prepare 1 can of pinto beans.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of chopped tomato.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of chopped cilantro.
- You need 1 of juice of lime.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of chopped jalepano.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of chopped onions.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chicken tomato bouillon.
- It’s 8 of flour tortillas.
Carne Asada Burritos instructions
- open steak and generously sprinkle with salt allow to sit at room temperature for atleast 30 minutes.
- take 1 tbs oil and heat in a sauce pan add 1cup rice stirring until lightly toasted then add 2 cups of water bring to boil over med high heat stir and add bouillon cover and turn heat to low DO NOT TOUCH FOR 25 MINUTES.
- when rice is finished add the can of pinto beans and all chopped veggies and lime juice mix add 2 tbs salt or to taste.
- heat up skillet with remaining tbs of oil add steak cooking it until it turns a deep red color and becomes crispy ..
- heat flour tortillas through and assemble you're burritos adding your rice and bean mixture and steak..