Stuffed Cabbage With Cranberry Tomato Sauce. In a large slow cooker, combine the cranberry sauce, tomatoes, raisins, sugar and lemon juice. Bring to a boil; then add the raisins and the fresh cranberries. Lay the cabbage leaves on a work surface and blot dry with paper towels.
Stuffed Bell Peppers With Tomato Sauce Recipes. Cabbage Rolls with Creamy Tomato SauceUnruly Bliss. Photo "Stuffed cabbage with tomato sauce" can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of the purchased Royalty-free license. You can cook Stuffed Cabbage With Cranberry Tomato Sauce using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Cabbage With Cranberry Tomato Sauce
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Dried cranberries.
- You need 28 oz of Diced tomatoes in adobo sauce.
- It’s 28 oz of Diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 4 large of Rosemary sprigs (minced).
- It’s 2 medium of Onion.
- Prepare 2 head of Garlic.
- It’s 2 lb of Ground beef.
- You need 2 head of Savory cabbage.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of Diced mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 cup of Diced (or shredded) carrots.
- You need 2 cup of Cauliflower rice.
Get to know the great hearty Russian cuisine with this original classic recipe for stuffed cabbage rolls with creamy tomato sauce! Stuffed cabbage is great for a crowd, but if you find yourself with a lot of leftovers, it's also a dish that freezes well. The tomato sauce was just overwhelmingly sweet and threw the balance off for the whole dish. Learn how to prepare this Stuffed Cabbage in Tomato Sauce recipe like a pro.
Stuffed Cabbage With Cranberry Tomato Sauce instructions
- Preheat oven to 300 and mince the garlic and onions..
- Carefully remove cabbage leaves, making sure to keep them intact. Place them in a steam basket for 5 minutes, or till the spines of the leaves are soft enough to roll..
- While the cabbage leaves are steaming, add a tsp of fat to a pan and sauté the cauliflower rice in high heat for just a few minutes, till it starts to soften. Then transfer to a large bowl..
- Put the tomatoes and cranberries in the pan the cauliflower was in and bring to a boil then reduce to a summer while you make the rolls, stirring occasionally..
- Add the garlic, onion, rosemary, carrots, mushrooms, ground beef, salt and pepper to the bowl of cauliflower and mix well..
- While the tomatoes & cranberries reduce, start rolling the cabbage rolls. Lay a leaf out, put about 1/3 cup of the beef mixture in it, and roll it up like a burrito, starting from the back, then folding over the sides, then rolling it over the end of the leaf and keeping that under it..
- Lay the rolls out in a heavy bottomed oven safe pan or Dutch oven, then pour the tomato sauce over them. Put in the oven and bake for an hour, or till the meat is cooked through..
Also known as cabbage rolls, depending upon where you come from, high-fiber cabbage is stuffed with lean meat, with more fiber in the whole grains and brown rice. Add undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce, sugar and pepper to meat. When rice mixture is done, add to skillet; toss together. Add the cabbage rolls, seam side down, to the pot of sauce. Cover the stuffed cabbage rolls with the remaining tomato sauce and place the filled baking dish on a sheet pan.