You can have Jeera-Cauliflower Rice using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jeera-Cauliflower Rice
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Jeera,.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cumin,.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Garam masala,.
- Prepare as needed of Coriander leaves,.
- You need 6-7 of Curry leaves,.
- It’s 1 of Green chilli.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Haldi,.
- Prepare 1/2 of Cauliflower,.
- It’s 1 cup of Boiled black chana.
- You need as needed of , Oil.
- You need 1 cup of Biryani Rice.
Jeera-Cauliflower Rice instructions
- Cut small pieces of cauliflower & boil them for 5-6minutes in pan by adding little water, little haldi & place the lid..
- Now take a pan add oil, jeera, cumin, curry leaves, green mirchi, salt & jeera powder and fry them up gently. Add boiled black chenna & already boiled cauliflower pieces..
- Simultaneously boil Biryani Rice. You will need soak them in salt water for 30mins before boiling..
- Now that in your Pan, you have all the required ingredients, which well fried. You now need to add boiled rice & mix it well. Take the mixed rice into bowl & decorate with coriander.