Minced Pork & Rice – Cauliflower Bake.
You can cook Minced Pork & Rice – Cauliflower Bake using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Minced Pork & Rice – Cauliflower Bake
- It’s 1 of Cauliflower.
- Prepare 500 g of Minced pork.
- You need 200 ml of Rice (a rough mug).
- You need 250 ml of Soured cream.
- You need 100 g of Cheddar (grated).
- Prepare of Oil.
- You need of Salt & Pepper.
Minced Pork & Rice – Cauliflower Bake instructions
- We cut the cauliflower into smaller florets, and boil them in a salty water (until just tender, try not overcooking). Sauté the minced pork in hot oil, then seasoning with salt and pepper..
- We sauté the dry rice in oil, seasoning with salt and pepper, then pour double portion of water, and cook for 15 minutes on low heat, allowing the rice to absorb all the moisture. Set apart for further 15 minutes..
- We separate the florets of cauliflower into half & half. Taking a bake form (buttered & breadcrumbed) and place half of the cauliflower into bake form..
- We stir the cooked rice and minced pork in a bowl, laying evenly into the bake form on top of the cauliflower. Finish the layers with the other half of the cauliflower on the rice & minced pork. Cover the whole with soured cream, push into a 180C° preheated oven for 15 minutes. After the quarter of hour, take out from the oven, spread some grated cheese on top, and place back into the oven till nice brown and crisp..