Peas,Carrot, cauliflower pulao. Peas pulao recipe With video and step by step photos – This tasty matar pulao is simple and easy to prepare pulao variety made in one pot. This one pot peas pulao is aromatic and has sweet tones because of peas. This pulao can be made with fresh or frozen peas.
Making this pulao is a breeze if you already have some pre-cooked rice in your refrigerator. Carrot Cauliflower Pickle is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Pickles and Chutneys. Slice the Carrot and Cauliflower into small cubes and keep it a side. You can have Peas,Carrot, cauliflower pulao using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peas,Carrot, cauliflower pulao
- You need 1 bowl of rice.
- It’s 1 bowl of cauliflower florets.
- You need 1 cup of diced cut carrot.
- It’s 1 cup of peas.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cuminseeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 of bayleaf.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chopped garlic.
- You need 2 of sliced onion.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of chopped green coriander.
- It’s of as taste salt.
- Prepare 2 bowl of water.
Take bowl add Red chilli powder, mustard powder, fenugreek powder, garlic mashed, salt, turmeric powder mix this well and keep it a side. You could make the rice more rich by cooking the whole thing in coconut milk. You could also make potato pulao, beans pulao, peas pulao, carrot puloa, soya pulao. Peas pulao is a delicious one pot rice pilaf made with green peas, spices, herbs & basmati rice.
Peas,Carrot, cauliflower pulao step by step
- Take a rice washed and soaked in half an hour.Take a all veggies..
- Take a wok add oil heat add garlic saute then add onion saute,put veggies saute in few minutes..
- Then add all spices mix and saute then add rice and 2 bowl of water mix and boil then cover with lid and cook for slow heat..
- Take a serving plate put hot hot peas,carrot and cauliflower pulao Then enjoy…
Serve matar pulao with raita & some papads. Squeeze in fresh lemon juice and serve the pulao immediately with some Raita on the side! Tawa Pulao is a spicy and popular Indian street food dish made by cooking rice along with various vegetables and a generous dose of spices. Add the boiled vegetables to the pan. Step by step instructions to make Cauliflower Peas Pulao.