Cauli fried rice. Cauliflower "Fried Rice" which replaces rice with cauliflower is my favorite low-carb side dish when I LOVE fried rice, and often make my own fried rice at home with brown rice like this Edamame Fried. This Chinese-style cauliflower fried rice is a healthy, low-carb dish that's hearty enough to serve as a main course. Veggie fried cauli rice for lunch or dinner?
Adding shrimp is optional and is low in. Try our Korean fried cauliflower rice recipe. This easy vegetarian meal is gluten free and low in calories, a super quick and simple Korean fried rice. You can cook Cauli fried rice using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cauli fried rice
- You need 1 of cauliflower (grated).
- Prepare 1 pack of mixed stir fried veggies.
- You need 1 of garlic (finely chopped).
- It’s 2 of finely chopped spring onions.
- It’s 1 of lime cut in wedges.
- It’s 2 tbsp of soysauce/fish sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1 of finely chopped red chilli.
- It’s 1 handful of coriander.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
Fried rice is one of those things that everyone loves, and since I always keep frozen cauliflower rice and frozen shrimp in my freezer, this is a meal that makes its appearance quite often around these. Looks and tastes exactly like fried rice! But so much healthier for you! Tastes amazing plain, or would also be great with some ham, chicken or meat added!
Cauli fried rice step by step
- Use a grater grate 1 cauliflower.
- Chopped some spring onions, finely chopped garlic.
- On a medium heat wok, add some cooking oil and garlic in. Fried it for 30 sec then add cauliflower in.
- Add some mix stir fried veggies in, seasoning with soysauce or fish sauce, salt and pepper then add half of the finely chopped spring onions in. Mix well. Drizzle with some sesame oil, quick stir and turn the heat off..
- Serve with coriander, spring onions, red chilli and lime.
This Beef and Broccoli Cauli-Rice is a great paleo alternative to a classic comforting dish. Beef and Broccoli Cauli-Rice [aka Not Chinese Not Fried Not Rice]. Cauliflower fried rice is a healthier version of the much loved Chinese stir fry favorite. This version is made from cauliflower rice, carrots, scallions and other veggies, along with eggs. With Malaysian flavours, there are also normal rice for carbs.