Dum Dhua Chicken Biryani (Eid Special).
You can have Dum Dhua Chicken Biryani (Eid Special) using 28 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dum Dhua Chicken Biryani (Eid Special)
- You need of Chicken (Biryani cut).
- Prepare of Dahi (Yogurt).
- It’s of Adrak lehsan paste (Ginger garlic paste).
- It’s of Lal mirch powder (Red chilli powder) 1 & ½ tbs.
- Prepare of Dhania powder (Coriander powder).
- You need of Zeera (Cumin) roasted & crushed.
- It’s of Garam masala.
- Prepare of Jaifil powder (Nutmeg).
- Prepare of Javitri powder (Mace powder).
- You need of Namak (Salt) 1 tbs or to taste.
- Prepare of Lemon juice.
- It’s of Zarda ka rang (Yellow food colour).
- Prepare of Oil.
- It’s of Pyaz (Onion) sliced.
- You need of Tamatar (Tomatoes) sliced 2-3 medium.
- It’s of Aloo bukhara (Dried plums).
- Prepare of Hari mirch (Green chilies) slit.
- You need of Koyla (Coal) for smoke.
- Prepare of Podina (Mint leaves).
- You need of Chawal (Rice) Basmati sella 1 kg (soaked 30 minutes) (Parboiled.
- It’s of Lemon juice.
- You need of Namak (Salt).
- Prepare of Darchini (Cinnamon stick).
- You need of Laung (Cloves).
- Prepare of Tez paat (Bay leaf).
- Prepare of Pyaz (Onion) fried.
- Prepare of Adrak (Ginger) julienne.
- It’s of Zarda ka rang (food colour) ½ tsp dissolve in 2-3 tbs water.
Dum Dhua Chicken Biryani (Eid Special) step by step
- In bowl,add chicken pieces,yogurt,ginger garlic paste,red chilli powder,coriander powder,cumin,garam masala,nutmeg powder,mace powder,salt,lemon juice, orange food colour,mix well and marinate for 2 hours..
- Boil rice with lemon juice,salt,cinnamon sticks,bay leaf and cloves,boil until ¾ th done,strain and set aside..
- In pot,add oil,onion and fry until brown,take out half of the fried onions and set aside. Add tomatoes and mix well. Add dried plums,green chilies and mix well..
- Now add marinated chicken,turn off the heat and keep aluminum foil place hot coal and put few drops of oil and smoke for 3 minutes then remove coal foil. Turn on heat,mix well and cover & cook on low flame until chicken is done (8-10 minutes). Add mint leaves,mix well and cook on high flame until oil separates..
- Add boiled rice half,cook chicken, remaining boiled rice,fried onion,food colour dissolve in water and ginger,cover and steam cook on low flame for 10-15 minutes..
- Dish out Biryani, placed muffin cup in center, keep hot coal on it, put few drops of oil and cover with lid. Dum Dhua Chicken Biryani is ready,serve with raita and slice onion. Enjoy!!..