Chicken Tikka for Tikka Biryani (part 1).
You can have Chicken Tikka for Tikka Biryani (part 1) using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Tikka for Tikka Biryani (part 1)
- Prepare of Chicken.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Tikka masala.
- It’s of Lemon juice.
- You need of Chaat masala.
- Prepare of Black pepper powder.
- You need of Oil.
- You need of Ginger garlic paste.
Chicken Tikka for Tikka Biryani (part 1) instructions
- Take a bowl and add lemon juice, chat masala, and black pepper powder..
- Add ginger garlic paste, tikka masala, and mix it well..
- Now add in oil, salt and chicken. Give the chicken a massage 😉 for 5 mins and marinate for 5 hrs atleast..
- Now take a grill pan and add oil and add the chicken (you have to put the bone side on top) now cook for 5 mins on medium flame..
- Now cook the other side for 8 mins on low flame. Tikka is ready for Tikka Biryani..