Chicken Dum Biryani.
You can cook Chicken Dum Biryani using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Dum Biryani
- It’s of chicken.
- You need of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s of curd.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Red chilli powder.
- It’s of Basmati Rice.
- It’s of large cinnamon stick.
- It’s of black pepper powder.
- Prepare of cloves.
- Prepare of mace.
- You need of Choti elachi( cardamom).
- Prepare of black cardamom.
- Prepare of cumin seeds.
- It’s of onion sliced.
- You need of tomatoes chopped.
- Prepare of Biryani Masala.
- It’s of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare of Coriander powder.
- Prepare of Food colour.
- Prepare of ghee.
Chicken Dum Biryani instructions
- First of all, I have taken 1 kg of chicken, washed it well, 1 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste, 3 teaspoons of curd Then we will add salt as per the taste, in this we will add red chilli powder, about a tablespoon Now we'll mix it well.
- Boil water And let the basmati rice cook till 80 % cooked. Here I have taken oil in a pressure cooker about 3 tablespoons, we'll put the spices in it and roast it for about 10 seconds.
- In it we will add 3 onion sliced into it when it becomes light brown add the chicken and fry the chicken add chopped tomatoes add 2 tsp of Biryani Powder 1.5 tsp of Coriander powder 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder and roast well for 5 minutes so that the chicken leaves it's juice now add slit green chillies and mix well. now we will add kasuri methi one spoon and mix well..
- Put a layer of boiled rice. And put chopped coriander leaves on top then over it make a layer of basmati rice then add some water so that moisture stays now add 1 tsp of ghee you can also use oil now add food colour food colur is optional. Then add chopped mint leaves in it, it will give a good flavour and then cover the cooker 's lid and you have to reduce the flame of the gas so that not take whistle and you have to give it 10 minutes..
- And Serve hot with Raita..