Chicken dam biryani with namkeen lassi. Chicken Namkeen Biryani چکن نمکین بریانی Please like the video and subscribe channel. #Biryani #ChickenDumBiryani #ChefDamu Tasty & Spicy Homemade CHICKEN DUM BIRYANI Recipe by Chef Damu. Stay home, cook at home, dine with family! Namkeen Lassi Urdu Recipe, Step by step instructions of the recipe in Urdu and English, easy ingredients, calories, preparation time, serving and videos in Urdu cooking.
This recipe is very easy to make and is suitable for all beginners who love chicken Biryani.😍. In this video we will see how to make Chicken dum biryani recipe in Tamil. In the dum style of biryani making, the rice is partially cooked and chicken. You can cook Chicken dam biryani with namkeen lassi using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken dam biryani with namkeen lassi
- It’s of Chicken with done.
- You need of Rice.
- You need of Yogurt.
- It’s of Fryed onion.
- You need of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare of Green chillies.
- Prepare of Mint leaves finely chopped 1/2 cup.
- It’s of Whole spice.
- You need of Oil.
- You need of Red chilli powder.
- It’s of Termaric powder.
- Prepare of Food colour.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Potatoes.
Hi friends in this video you can see how do this job but i hope you like my this effort because it's first time maybe have some mistakes. please subscribe. Chicken Dum Biryani is best served with some raita and salad. It makes for a royal dinner and one can never have enough. So, if you are planning on surprising your loved ones with a celebration of flavours then here is the chicken biryani recipe that you need to make!
Chicken dam biryani with namkeen lassi step by step
- Marinate chicken in yogurt, ginger paste, garlic paste,, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, green chillies and salt. Add half quantities of the whole spices (green cardamom, cloves, cinnamon, black cardamom star anise, bay leaves and pepper corns) to the marinade. Mix 1/3 of the chopped mint.
- Meat to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Wash rice until the water is no longer cloudy. In a bowl soak rice with enough water.
- Boil rice in large pan.
- Pour 1/4 cup of oil in a heavy bottomed pot. Add all the marinated chicken, potatoes, a handful of fried onions and chopped greens. Top chicken with a layer of half of the par-boiled rice. Sprinkle some more fried onions and greens between the layers and top with remaining rice. Spread the leftover fried onions and chopped greens on top. Dissolve food colour in 1 tbsp of water and pour in a spiral pattern on top of the rice. Seal the pot with a secure lid after 15 min you can serve.
Chicken Dum Biryani Recipe :It is the king of all biryani recipes and it is a very lengthy process but at the same time it is the easiest. In Dum method,We have to add the Marinated chicken and the rice is placed above it and it is tightly sealed and not letting. Tasty Food FactoryVideos#chicken dam biryani Please like & share. Off late my husband has raised an issue about me and he kept complaining saying that I make all new dishes when guests come and later don't repeat the dish for him. My only response this complaint is "You rule out the fact that along with the guests you also.