Stir-fry Noodle Soup.
You can cook Stir-fry Noodle Soup using 18 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stir-fry Noodle Soup
- Prepare of dried wood ear mushrooms.
- Prepare of dried shitakii mushrooms.
- Prepare of pork chops, sliced in thin strips.
- Prepare of corn starch.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- It’s of sesame oil.
- You need of shitakii powder (optional).
- It’s of oil.
- Prepare of garlic, minced.
- You need of Napa cabbage, sliced in 1/2 strips.
- You need of bamboo shoots, sliced.
- You need of oyster mushrooms, sliced in chunks.
- It’s of green onions, sliced.
- You need of chicken or pork stock.
- You need of soy sauce.
- Prepare of black vinegar.
- You need of fresh noodles.
- It’s of eggs.
Stir-fry Noodle Soup step by step
- Rehydrate the mushrooms by covering in boiling water and allowing to sit for several hours. Thinly slice the shitakii and roughly tear the wood ear (also called black fungus in some Asian markets). Keep the mushrooms separate after cutting..
- Combine the pork, shitakii, corn starch, 2 tsp soy sauce, shitakii powder, and sesame oil in a bowl and set aside..
- Combine the cabbage, wood ear, oyster mushrooms, green onion, and bamboo shoots in a large bowl and set aside..
- Gather all your ingredients mise en place. The soup will come together very quickly..
- Prepare the soup base by combining the the stock, soy sauce, and black vinegar and setting over low heat..
- Set a pot of water, for the noodles, to boil. Add a Tbsp of salt and a tsp of baking soda to the water. The soda will increase the pH and give you noodles more spring, like Asian style noodles..
- Boil the noodles for 3 min or until al dente.
- Drain and rinse the noodles to stop the cooking.
- Place the noodles in handfuls into a bowl. Extra noodles should be stored in small zip lock bags as single servings..
- Add the oil to a wok over high heat and add the garlic stirring for 30 seconds until fragrant..
- Add the pork and shitakii and continue to stir fry until browning.
- Remove the cooked pork and set aside..
- Stir fry the veggies/mushrooms until starting to brown..
- Add the soup base and set heat to simmer.
- Make a well in the simmering soup to poach the eggs. One egg per person..
- Poach the eggs. Labeling soup broth over the eggs after 3-4 minutes..
- Place a poached egg in each bowl.
- Add soup to the noodles and egg and serve.