Crispy Chicken Parmesan.
You can have Crispy Chicken Parmesan using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crispy Chicken Parmesan
- It’s 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 8 oz. of fresh mozzarella (8 slices).
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of onion powder.
- You need of Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1 cup of seasoned bread crumbs.
- Prepare of Vegtable oil for frying.
- Prepare 2 cups of marinara sauce.
Crispy Chicken Parmesan instructions
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Slice chicken breasts in half horizontally to make 4 thin slices. Season both sides with onion powder, salt and pepper..
- Place flour, eggs and bread crumbs in seperate bowls. Season each with salt and pepper. Dip chicken in the flour then egg then bread crumbs to coat completely..
- Fill a large cast iron skillet with about 1/4 inch vegetable oil. Heat over medium heat until it just begins to smoke..
- Work in batches add chicken cutlets and fry. Flipping once until golden brown. Using tongs transfer to a paper towel lined plate to drain. Repeat with remaining cutlets..
- Arrange fried chicken in a small rectangular baking dish overlapping slightly. Pour marinara over chicken then top with mozzarella and parmesan..
- Bake chicken until cheese is browned and bubbling about 15-20 minutes..