chicken parmesan. The Best Chicken Parmesan recipe, made a bit healthier! Breaded chicken cutlets are baked, not fried yet the Baked Chicken Parmesan. This is an easy chicken dinner the whole family will love!
When you're craving chicken Parmesan, this is exactly what you'd want. Chicken Parmesan is a classic for a reason! Chicken cutlets, breaded and fried, smothered with tomato sauce, and covered with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses are so good. You can cook chicken parmesan using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of chicken parmesan
- It’s 1 cup of flower.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated parmigiano-reggiano devided.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped oregano.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper.
- You need 2 lb of chicken breast cutlets.
- It’s 5 tbsp of extra-virgin olive oil devided.
- You need 4 clove of chopped garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 small of yellow onion chopped.
- It’s 3 can of fire roasted diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 small of yellow onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped fresh basil.
This Chicken Parmesan recipe (aka chicken parmigiana) is a family favorite! Tender pan fried chicken breasts topped with tomato sauce and cheese baked until golden and bubbly. Classic Chicken Parmesan recipe with parmesan crusted tender chicken, topped with marinara and cheese. The buttery, crispy panko fried chicken.
chicken parmesan instructions
- preheat broiler.
- set up three dishes on counter top one with flower one with eggs and the other with a mixture of breadcrumbs half grated cheese herbs and salt and pepper.
- place skillet over medium high heat with Bout 3 tablespoons evoo while pan is heating up season chicken with salt pepper and coat each one with flower then egg then breadcrumbs.
- while chicken is cooking place a med. sizes pot on stove over med. heat add 2 tablespoons evoo add garlic crushed pepper and chopped onion cook 5-6 min stirring often until veg is soft add tomatoes and heat them through about 2 min remove pot from heat and stir in basil then season sauce with salt and pepper.
- layer the chicken with sauce in casserole dish top with remaining grated parmigiano and mozzarella cheeses brown the casserole under broiler for about 3 mins or unfilled cheese is melted and is lightly golden brown add spaghetti and garlic bread if desired.
Learn how to make chicken parm with a perfectly crisp, golden, breaded exterior and a moist interior, with all the right flavors and just the right amount of gooey cheese. The BEST Chicken Parmesan How to Make Chicken Parmesan What to serve with this chicken parmesan recipe Chicken Parmesan, a Beloved Classic. Whenever we go out for Italian, I'm often drawn to order the chicken parmesan, the ultimate form of Italian-American comfort food in my book. Chicken Parmesan is made of components I love, like juicy chicken, savory Parmesan cheese, tangy tomato sauce, and spaghetti. So, in theory, I should love Chicken Parm as well, but for all its promise.