Chicken Parmesan Fried Pasta. The Best Chicken Parmesan recipe, made a bit healthier! Breaded chicken cutlets are baked, not fried yet the chicken is so moist and full of flavor. Made with homemade marinara sauce and melted mozzarella cheese.
An easy dinner option that's a total crowd pleaser! If you love classic chicken parmesan, you'll adore this simple yet satisfying baked pasta dish. Less dishes, but a meal with maximum flavor! You can have Chicken Parmesan Fried Pasta using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan Fried Pasta
- You need 10 of JANES* chicken nuggets.
- You need 1/2 can of Pasta sauce (Large).
- It’s 1/2 bunch of Spaghetti.
- It’s 2 pinch of Rosemary.
- You need 2 pinch of Oregano.
- Prepare 1 dash of Black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Parmesan Cheese.
Chicken Parmesan is a classic for a reason! Chicken cutlets, breaded and fried, smothered with tomato sauce, and covered with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses are so good. Serve with pasta or on a roll. Parmesan Crusted Chicken is a quick and easy recipe to make for a delicious dinner.
Chicken Parmesan Fried Pasta step by step
- Pre heat oven to 425. Once at temp, place chicken nuggets for their required cook time in oven..
- Pre heat Large pan or wok, to medium-low heat..
- Strain the spaghetti and have it ready..
- Add the half can of pasta sauce to the pan, once it is at temperature..
- Take both Rosemary and Oregano; Using your palms grind the spices into the pasta sauce while it is heating..
- Immediately add the chicken to the sauce..
- Add the strained pasta and stir ensuring all pasta and chicken is coated..
- let simmer for 2-5 minutes, stirring once..
- Season with black pepper if desired.
- Top with parmesan cheese..
Thin chicken cutlets are breaded in parmesan, egg, and panko bread crumbs, then pan fried until crispy! If you're someone who's often short on time but still wants something delicious and homemade for dinner, this. Chicken parmesan is such a classic dish with breaded chicken cutlets topped with tomato sauce, mozzarella and parmesan cheeses. Chicken – You could use both boneless skinless chicken thighs or breasts for this Italian chicken pasta recipe. My choice is always chicken thighs – they are.