Renay's *Chicken Parmesan*.
You can cook Renay's *Chicken Parmesan* using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Renay's *Chicken Parmesan*
- You need 4 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 2 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of curry.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- It’s 1 of mozzarella cheese (use as much as you want).
- You need 1 of parmesan cheese (use as much as you want).
- It’s 12 oz of pasta sauce.
Renay's *Chicken Parmesan* instructions
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- flatten chicken breast with a meat tenderizer.
- mix bread crumbs, paprika, curry and garlic salt in a dish.
- add flour to a seperate dish.
- beat 2 eggs in a bowl.
- dip a piece of chicken in the flour (coat well) then dip in the egg and then coat in the bread crumb mixture very well. Repeat for each piece of chicken..
- place chicken in a shallow baking dish and sprinkle with parmesan cheese, add mozzarella cheese then cover all of the chicken on pasta sauce add extra mozzarella to top it off.
- bake for 45 minutes.
- pasta is optional.