Chicken Tikka Masala.
You can have Chicken Tikka Masala using 22 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Tikka Masala
- Prepare of Marinade.
- It’s 225 grams of Natural yoghurt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced fresh root ginger.
- You need 4 of chicken breasts cut into 2cm squares.
- Prepare of Tikka Masala Sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 3 of red chilli peppers, de-seeded and diced.
- It’s 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 2 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 10 oz of tomato paste.
- You need 225 ml of double cream.
- Prepare 1 bunch of fresh coriander, chopped.
- It’s of Veggies.
- You need 12 of button mushrooms, halved.
- It’s 1 of sweet red pepper, cut into 2cm squares.
- You need 1 of sweet yellow pepper, cut into 2cm squares.
- It’s 2 cup of boiled rice.
Chicken Tikka Masala instructions
- Mix the ingredients of the marinade and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Start cooking the rice. Pour marinade into a wok and cook on medium /high. After 10 minutes add the mushrooms and the peppers..
- Melt the butter in a heavy pan on a medium heat. Saute the garlic and the chillies for one minute. Add 2 teaspoons of cumin and 2 teaspoons of paprika, and stir in. Add the tomato paste and cream, and stir. Add this mixture to the wok and simmer on a low/medium heat for about 10 minutes..
- Transfer to a serving platter and garnish with fresh coriander. Serve with naan bread and boiled rice..