Chicken Tikka Masala 🍛.
You can have Chicken Tikka Masala 🍛 using 24 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Tikka Masala 🍛
- It’s of Chicken Marinade Mix; Serving 4!.
- You need of ▪4 Chicken Breasts.
- You need of ▪Plain yogurt (1 cup).
- It’s of ▪Ground Cumin (1/2 teaspoon).
- Prepare of ▪Garlic (3 cloves).
- Prepare of ▪Tumeric (1 teaspoons).
- It’s of ▪Salt & Pepper (a pinch of both).
- You need of ▪Fresh Ginger (1 teaspoon grated).
- You need of ▪Garam Masala (1 teaspoons).
- You need of ▪Chillie Power or Crushed (1/2 teaspoon).
- It’s of Chicken Tikka Masala Sauce;.
- You need of ▪Double/Thick Cream (2 cups).
- It’s of ▪Salt (1 teaspoon).
- You need of ▪Vegetable Oil (1 teaspoon).
- Prepare of ▪Red Chillie Powder (1 teaspoon).
- It’s of ▪Onion (1 large).
- It’s of ▪Brown Sugar (1 teaspoon).
- It’s of ▪Tomatoe Puree (1 small tube).
- You need of ▪Tumeric (1 teaspoon).
- Prepare of ▪Garam Masala (2 teaspoon).
- Prepare of ▪Cumin (2 teaspoon).
- It’s of ▪Ground Coriander (1 teaspoon).
- Prepare of ▪Fresh Ginger (1 teaspoon grated).
- You need of ▪Garlic (2 cloves).
Chicken Tikka Masala 🍛 instructions
- Chicken Marinade; mix all of the chicken marinade ingredients into a bowl and mix well. Put in your chicken and make sure each breast is completely covered. Leave the chicken in the marinade sauce for an hour or if your preparing early you can leave in the fridge covered up over night for best results..
- Your Marinated Chicken; After 1 hour or over night depending how how long you decided to marinade your chicken for, cook in a good pan. Place a bit of butter in the pan and add your chicken when pan and butter has heated up. Cook on a low heat! Allow your chicken to cook for a few minutes each side to brown, then cover up somewhere out the way while you make your Tikka Masala Sauce. You can finish cooking your chicken later in the sauce..
- Your Tasty Tikka Masala Sauce; Cook your onions first in a heated pan with butter until golden, then add your chicen cut up into pieces (or whatever size you prefer) cook until chicken is white, then add all of the spices/herbs/sugar, to finish add the tomato puree and cream..
- Cook for 15 minutes, check your chicken is cooked and food is piping/bubbling hot. Add water if sauce is too thick and cook for a few more minutes..
- Best served with basmati rice. Why not add Nan bread, onion bhajis, vegetable somosas and popadums. I have made my own homemade onion dip using half a cucumber, half an onion, a pinch of fresh coriander, splash of soy sauce, a pinch of fresh mint and a squeeze of fresh lemon 😋.