Lasaniya (Alu Pakoda with garlic flavor).
You can cook Lasaniya (Alu Pakoda with garlic flavor) using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lasaniya (Alu Pakoda with garlic flavor)
- You need of gram flour (besan).
- It’s of turmeric powder.
- You need of chilli powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of Baking soda.
- You need of Water.
- Prepare of potatoes boiled.
- Prepare of red chutney (Dry).
- You need of oil for deep frying.
Lasaniya (Alu Pakoda with garlic flavor) step by step
- Take a bowl and mix all ingredients of batter, add water slowly and make a thick paste as shown in Image1.
- Cut each potato into 4-5 thick slices.
- For each slice, apply red chutney on one side as shown in Image2. I have already shared red chutney recipe, just reduce the water quantity in the recipe to few drops.
- Take a deep pan and pour the oil for frying.
- Heat it on medium-high heat.
- Once the oil is hot, hold the slice horizontal and dip it in the batter and put in the oil for frying.
- Fry it for 40 seconds and flip it over.
- Fry it till it turns golden color on both the sides as shown in cover image.
- Take it out and keep it on paper towel to remove access oil.
- Repeat step 6 to 9 for rest 7 slices.
- Serve it hot tomato ketch up.
- Note: for red chutney refer “Red chutney (Garlic flavored spicy sauce)” recipe.